Saturday, October 28, 2006

An auspicious day

Today is definitely an auspicious day, i guess, because i have 2 weddings to attend on the same day. To be fair, i decided to attend both of the weddings.

In the morning, I went to Teik Lee and Lena's church wedding ceremony at Church of St Ignatius. I know Teik Lee since form 3, but didn't know him well. Until in form 6, he sat beside me in the classroom, that's when i get to know him better. A talented, fun and gentleman kind of guy, but like to tease me a lot. (Not to promote him too much here as he's already being 'taken')
Well, I'm really happy to see both of them are finally getting married, after ten years of relationship, it's a long time, good job. Congratulations!!! (See photo)

In the evening, attended Pei Ling and Tony's wedding dinner at Saujana Hotel ballroom. Pei Ling is my classmate in form 6. A smart, hardworking and trustworthy lady, and she always know what she wants. Hey, she's the first gal in my form 6 class who got married.
Congratulations to Pei Ling and Tony. May both of you happy forever.

Oh... 2 more weddings to attend in December.

1 句话 :

skeng said...

oh yes, definitely there are more than one pei ling and tony in this world.

So, CV people, this is not the Pei Ling and Tony in CV :P Do not try start the rumours.