Thursday, December 07, 2006

3 more weeks...

yes, am counting down now...

3 more weeks, a lot of things will happen. What's my plan in the last 3 weeks of year 2006? Let me see:

  • try to finish reading the books laid next to my bed (they are there for at least 3 months already)

  • learn up visual basic and .net (requirement from my new company, hey, but no complaint)

  • watch another series after i finish my current one (now is still '24')

  • plan to make the yummy cheesecake again, may be during the christmas weekend (do make reservation with me if you are interested, priority will be given to people i can easily meet)


  • any more suggestion?

    10 句话 :

    icybergs said...

    i want 1 piece of cheese cake :d

    Anonymous said...

    i want cheese cake also oh.. XD

    :+: Pearly :+:

    skeng said...

    icybergs, glad that you like my cheese cake :P

    Pearly, you come over to my place to eat lah :) Or may be i make another one later when i know you will come over.

    Anonymous said...

    I also want cheese cake :p Any free delivery?

    -hs-

    Anonymous said...

    skeng...
    how bout i go ur house n make 1 wif u? XD

    :+: Pearly :+:

    skeng said...

    hs, got free delivery, but you must provide me return bus ticket to singapore woh. :P

    Pearly, can, u come over lah.

    Anonymous said...

    i want, i want, i also want!!!
    Cannot make cheese cake without me oh... :)

    - Win Win -

    skeng said...

    The problem is, this cheese cake need to be freeze for a few hours, so you can come to my house to make, but you don't get to eat woh :P

    i think most probably will make it either on sunday or monday.

    Anonymous said...

    i miss your cheese cake. Recipe, please...

    -hs-

    skeng said...

    hs, will post the recipe soon. :)

    btw, i guess once i post the recipe, pearly and win win will surely be able to try out the recipe yourself. it's really easy.