Sunday, April 22, 2007

My first 2 weeks in Melbourne

9 April - reached Melbourne. Checked in to my Apartment at Caroline street.
10 April - first day work at my office. I realised that actually not many colleagues i have in the Melbourne office
14 April - My first weekend in Melbourne. Went Chadstone Mall with Lynette, Ming and Sharon. Were invited to have dinner in their "house" too. Actually their house is the size of our bangalow in Malaysia.
15 April - Went to City alone. Visited Federation square.

20 April - My colleague went back to KL. So from tomorrow onwards i will have dinner alone.
21 April - Can u all imagine, today is a raining day in Melbourne. Whole day raining. I planned to follow the Golden trail to walk around the Melbourne city. But end up need to change my plan to Victoria market.

Btw, something on my way to the Victoria market. let me put it down in my next blog.

22 April - Here i am, in the State Library. Will try cover the china town and esplanade Market, if possible. Shops and stalls here close really early.

Those I've ommitted means working day, nothing much to write. :)

2 句话 :

kokwai said...

How I wish I am in Melbourne too :p

So how long will you be there? Enjoy!!

♥ Pearly ♥ said...

haha.. raining is good over dere... i heard there is water rationing over there rite? Lyn say is so hot n so cham for the plants to grow... haha...
their house is big.. i nvr went to their new house.. but i went to the old one which is oso quite big... haha....