Friday, April 20, 2007

New friend in Melbourne

On my way to Victoria Market yesterday, someone came by to offer me help. (i was holding and keep checking the map, must have looked blur in the rain)

Guess what, he gave me his number and ask me to call him. Uh... that's not what normally happen to me, so i was a bit stunt. The story not finished yet...

As he wrote me his number, the tram passed, and gone. So he offered me to take me to lunch... i accepted the offer. (well, he insisted)

We talked for about 30 minutes (that's his lunch hour). nothing happened, but he would like me to give him a call so that he can bring me around in Melbourne.

Oh... this is just for the record. Don't think i'm so daring to call a stranger to bring me out. Might just drop him email to say hi only. :)

6 句话 :

Chee Tong said...

your 'yim yu'?

Anonymous said...

is he a ah mo?

♥ Pearly ♥ said...

wah... skeng jie jie.. still very atractive o.... haha....

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wah, sounds exciting. Keep us updated with this new friend!

UjinYee said...

Siew Keng!
This is indeed GOOD news!
Call him! Meet him! Get to know the nice chap, and make sure he's not a psychopath.... and make the most of your days in Ozzie!

Happy for you!

skeng said...

omg, eugene... that was during my last trip in melbourne...